Readers of all ages will love searching for the smelly offender in this kids book of hidden farts, a gas-tronomical new approach to the seek-and-find genre!
Can you tell who made the smell in this fart book for kids? Find the Farter is the hilarious new can-you-find picture book that you don't want to miss! Readers of other "who farts" books will delight in finding the farter who let it rip at the zoo, a basketball game, in outer space, on a plane, and more! Perfect for the young and young at heart, this outrageous interactive book is filled with silly clues and bright, highly detailed illustrations that will keep readers giggling as they search for and find hidden objects and people.
Why readers love Find the Farter:
- Laugh-out-loud fun for the whole family: This hidden picture activity book will delightkids ages 6-12 and up!
- A hilarious read aloud: Includes 15 illustrated scenarios, witty text, and detailed caricatures with funny and expressive faces to provide hints as to who cut the cheese, PLUS bonus items to find on every page
- The perfect gift for kids: Ideal for holiday stocking stuffers, birthdays, Easter baskets, and more
- Screen-free time: Provides hours entertainment for road trips, sleepovers, playdates, or school activities!
- Fun for reluctant young readers: Hilarious content and clever rhyming clues engages the imaginations of beginner readers and builds reading confidence as they search for the stinky culprit